FOALING UNIT MANAGER
We have an upcoming vacancy within our integral team for the position of Foaling Unit Manager.
This position will include but is not limited to:
- Management of the Foaling Unit and foaling team
- Foaling down mares
- Handling and management of mares and foals
- Neo-natal care of mares and newborn foals
- Medical care of the bloodstock and liaising with the veterinarian
To apply you must have the following attributes:
- Comprehensive experience foaling mares and working with newborn foals
- Experience with managing a team of staff
- Exceptional time management skills
- Be self-driven, approachable and communicate clearly both to individuals, a team, or clients
- Prior knowledge and experience within either the New Zealand or International Thoroughbred Industry.
Remuneration offered will be relevant to experience and skills.
A valid drivers licence and clean criminal record is fundamental to any application. The successful applicant will either be a New Zealand resident or eligible for a New Zealand work visa.
If you would like additional information on the role or to apply please email your CV (with references) to email@example.com by 5pm 29th June 2018 (applications may close earlier if position is filled).
We will only contact those with which we wish to pursue the employment process.